My Independant Opinion


The election was won with less than 1% difference in vote count. From personal experience many many people who voted for Obama do not have the intellect to even know who the vice president is! I just heard (not verified yet) that in 59 precincts in Philadelphia Romney didn't get one vote. The majority of those precincts are black or Hispanic.

If nothing else is apparent to a thinking person it should be the tremendous disconnect minority voters have with reality. I blame this directly on the Democratic party - this is the Dumbing down of America on purpose to further the purpose of those not so intelligent people who are running their party. "Well we won didn't we" could be your response however at what cost to you down the road? How you won might be brought into question as certainly is when it has just been announced that at least a third of states votes were counted by a Spanish company owned by a communist by the name of George Soros. Why the hell is Spain counting our votes I might ask? Sure anyone can win with fraud like what is coming out of Ohio, more voters voted than are registered. You can cheat your way through life but your still as dead when your day comes as I will be. None us really know what we have to face on the other side. I want to know that at least I lived in Honor and no honest person can blow anything back in my face.

1% is about 470000 votes! That's it not much to brag about and I would not be surprised that if a national recount of the vote and the inclusion of our Armed Services vote from overseas that you would see that Romney actually did win.

More importantly is that Obama is succeeding in the separating of Americans, purposely continuing the pain of slavery and forwarding the cause of ignorance. Why else would he say "the vote is the best revenge?" What revenge do you think he might be talking about?

Before Obama came into office I had no problem with blacks - now I just don't know anymore. Now when I see one in my path I am very likely or actually do cross the street to get away. I do not like ignorance in any form so I don't like myself feeling this way and I have no evidence that black person is any less intelligent than me. So now what?

If we want responsible government we need to educate each other - we cannot just ignore and avoid ignorance anymore we must try to get through to those who aren't getting good educations. It's not an easy task believe me. But we have no choice if we are to stay unified. Are any of you aware that there are at least 15 states petitioning to secede from the union as I write this? Our government cannot be depended upon to educate in fact they go out of their way not to so it is up the Village to get us back on track!

Comments

binkbenk said…
nice writing... ilike it
mhmnbdllh said…
Now, Obama lead again. I hope He can lead american to the glory...

Popular Posts

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer Part II

Pine Ridge, South Dakota-Prisoner of War Camp 334